TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment does not represent that any goods or services in this website will be offered by or available from any other Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Stockists at the price specified on this website, or at all.
- Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from goods depicted or described.
- International visitors to this website should not rely on information contained in this website, including without limitation specifications or pricing. International orders are unable to be accepted.
- Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment may, at any time, add or remove content from this website without notice.
- Any articles, information or content published on this website must be read subject to these Terms.
- Although Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online uses its best endeavours to confirm the accuracy of any information published on this website, you agree that Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online. You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
- The information, materials and services in this website is provided as a recommendation and for general information purposes only. It is current at the time of first publication. It is not legal or other professional advice or intended to be comprehensive. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service assessed and to take appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements. You should report any error or omission in any information, material or service, via customer feedback.
- This website may feature or display third party advertising or content. By featuring or displaying such advertising or content, Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online does not in any way represent, recommend or endorse the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
- Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online nor any third party will be liable for any errors in content, or for any actions you take in reliance on them. You nor any other person may hold Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content or any loss or damage arising from any of them.
- Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities which may be conducted offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online does not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any other party.
Use of the Website
- You agree to use this website only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms, any applicable law or regulation and/or generally accepted practices or guidelines.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website or the servers and networks that host this website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this website or the content.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to this website to you, or to guests or members generally, at its discretion and without prior notice to you.
- Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online may in its sole discretion restrict your access to this website. If Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online does this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the website, your account details or other content contained in your account. Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
- Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of this website. Further, for security, technical, maintenance, legal or regulatory reasons, or due to any breach of these terms, Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online may withdraw this website, or change or remove website functionality at any time without notice to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The “Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment” “RideTuff” and “The Barn” logos are known as trade marks of Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment, RideTuff and The Barn and used by Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online.
- You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by Eddie and Jo Fisher t/a Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment, RideTuff and The Barn and that these remain the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- You may view this website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialize any information obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
- You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website nor any computer software or code contained in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
- If you correspond or otherwise communicate with Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online, you automatically grant to Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide license to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
Links to Other Websites
- Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment reserves the right to prevent third parties from linking to this website.
Refund and Return Policy
This is the Refund and Return Policy of Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online, and applies where you make a purchase online from store.efrodeo.com.au, www.eddiefisherrodeoequipment.com or www.thebarn.com.au.
At Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase. This Refund and Return Policy is applicable to purchases made from via store.efrodeo.com.au, www.eddiefisherrodeoequipment.com or www.thebarn.com.au. We advise all online shoppers to read our Refund and Return Policy prior to you making a purchase from Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online, via store.efrodeo.com.au, www.eddiefisherrodeoequipment.com or www.thebarn.com.au, so you are familiar with our policy on refund and return and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from a Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment, via store.efrodeo.com.au, www.eddiefisherrodeoequipment.com or www.thebarn.com.au, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us
Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law - Refer to Consumer Guarantees for more information. If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online will arrange to have the damaged goods returned to a Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Store and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals. Refunds will normally be processed within 7 days. Where Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment considers the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee, any shipping costs to return the goods to Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment or a Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Stockist will be at Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment’s cost.
Returns and Repairs
You may return goods we have delivered to you by mail by contacting us. You may also contact or attend the Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Stockist where you collected your goods, or where your goods were despatched from, and a Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment staff member will assist you with any return or repair. This may include inspecting the goods, arranging for the goods to be sent for repair, or providing you with a replacement. Goods must be returned within a reasonable time. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to us or a Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Store, due to their size, the fault or because they have been affixed or installed in your premises, please contact us and we will arrange an inspection to assess the goods.
Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description. You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which fee may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
- Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
- Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside their control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do they accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website or the information that it contains.
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online exclude all liability of any of them in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, each of the Franchisor, each related body corporate of the Franchisor and Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online limit their liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
- You agree to indemnify Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online and other persons involved in the creation of this website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms, which will continue in full force and effect. If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Queensland, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment Online makes no representations that the content of this website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website following such amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended. Where your access to this website is terminated, all disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive. Reference to “website” includes the whole or any part of the web pages located on this webpage (including but not limited to any elements of design, underlying code, text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content).
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us
Eddie and Jo Fisher t/a Eddie Fisher Rodeo Equipment, RideTuff and The Barn. ABN - 82076808800